Why Our Pub is Great
The Alders in Ollerton is a family-focused pub in a town surrounded by Nottinghamshire’s woodland. The name comes from the original spelling of the town ‘Allerton’ meaning ‘farm amongst the alders’. You can expect a warm welcome for all ages in our pub, with a traditional-meets-modern feel.
Our daily carvery boasts a choice of three roasts and a veggie option, with all your favourite trimmings. Pile on the potatoes, select your seasonal veg, and then top it all off with a Yorkshire pudding and gravy. Our extensive menu offers many other choices including beer battered fish ‘n’ chips, and for those with a sweet tooth, you can’t miss our larger-than-life desserts - perfect with a cuppa or a glass of wine! Our cakes and Nescafé Milano coffee range are also available ‘to go’.
At the bar, you’ll find a great selection of cask ales from Marston’s five breweries and a range of fine wines from around the globe. If the sun is shining, you can relax with a drink or some food in our alfresco dining area, where there’s also a children’s play area. The Alders is proud to be one of the most family-friendly pubs in Ollerton. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
View our Menus
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod and haddock. And we don’t just sit on our laurels. Behind the scenes, we’re constantly checking and refining our ingredients to ensure everyone gets the best flavour, the best nutrition, and the most-socially-responsible meals possible.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.